Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday Hodgepodge: Volume 308

Wednesday, May 24, 2017


Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 308

Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to add your link to the party. See you there!



1. What color is prominent in your home? Are you glad about that or wishing you could cover it up or remove it?
White and Brown. It's alright, I could change the brown.

 2. What's something you'll NEVER do again?
Get a nerve block!

 3. Tell us a couple of ways you fit the stereotypes associated with your gender, and a couple of ways you don't.
Ways I fit...I love to do housework, ect. & I need to be loved, wanted, & needed, Do crafts.
Ways that I don't....I don't wear make up and don't like to dress up. I cook but don't like to

4. May is Motorcycle Awareness Month. Have you ever owned a motorcycle? Ever ridden a motorcycle? If the opportunity presented itself would you hop on a motorcycle and go for a ride?
Yes ago a friend took me for a ride on a motorcycle, That was enough for me that one time.

 5. If someone wanted to understand you, what should they read, watch, and listen to?
Honestly I don't think there is anything out there to read, watch, and listen to, to understand me. Heck half the time I don't understand myself so how could anyone else.

 6.  Insert your own random thought here.
Trying a new recipe for dinner tonight..
Slow Cooked Chicken Breast with Peppers

Make this dish sweet or spicy, either way will be a hit!

3 chicken breast, no skin
2 t pepper, black
2 c sweet peppers or hot peppers
2 small onion, chopped
2 c whole mushrooms, or sliced
2 c chicken broth, fat free

Place all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cook until done, cooking time will be different for each slow cooker; takes 4 to 6 hours.

Number of Servings: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment