Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins



Friday, April 12, 2013


ffi

And...here we go!

1. Right now I'm _____Waiting for hubby to finish getting dressed so we can get on our way to PA.


2.Unpredictable _____ is my well known quirk.

3. Are you _____goto be around this weekend?


4.  We will stop at Diane's_____ first, then _____go in Gaylord and Kathy's!

5. That's why _____I love you.


6.  WWE Wrestling_____ is one of my favorite tv shows ever!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____visiting Uncle Raymond & Aunt Patty and then spending the evening and night with my brother & sister -in-law Gaylord and Kathy, tomorrow my plans include _____going to our daughter-in-law Jamie's baby shower and then after wards visit with my brother Kenny & his wife and Sunday, I want to _____go to Ed's for breakfast and the to shop N save before coming back home to Ohio!

No comments:

Post a Comment