Alone Again, Naturally
Saturday 9: Along Again, Naturally (1971)
Not familiar with this week's song? Hear it here.
1. Friday was St. Patrick's Day, March 17th! Did you celebrate with green beer or a green milkshake? No, I don't like beer or mint milkshakes.
2. Did you remember to wear green? Honestly I don't like green, I don't own nothing green. I didn't wear green
3. What color do you look best in? Grey, Black & Blue
4. This week's featured artist, Gilbert O'Sullivan, was born in Waterford, Ireland. Waterford is famous for Waterford Crystal. Do you have glassware that you save for special occasions? No
5. This week's featured song includes the line, "To think that only yesterday I was cheerful, bright and gay." How were you feeling yesterday? The same as I have felt since the 11th ~~ Sad
6. It begins with reference to a wedding that didn't quite come off because the bride left the groom at the altar. When were you most recently at church? Was it for a holiday service, a regularly scheduled service, a special event (a wedding or baptism)? A regularly scheduled service
7. In 1971, when this song was popular, Malibu Barbie was a big seller for Mattel. This doll had a perpetual tan. For a human to achieve this, a tanning bed or self tanner is usually required. Have you used either method to give yourself a tan? I have used a tanning bed years ago
8. In March, 1971, James Taylor appeared on the cover of TIME magazine. What's your favorite James Taylor song? You've Got A Friend
9. Random Question: What word or phrase do you hear yourself saying too often? Lately... "WHY"