Thursday, March 9, 2017

Hodgepodge Questions: Volume 300

Wednesday, March 8, 2017


Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 300

 Now, here are this week's questions.


 1. What is one area of your life where you're a perfectionist? Is that a good thing? Packing things away in boxes like decorations, etc. Yes that's a good thing cause I can buy more. HAHA!

2. What's something you find perfectly ridiculous? How people are acting because Trump won.

3. What's a skill you've developed by way of that old fashioned saying, 'practice makes perfect? I would have to say packing things away. Living in a trailer with no storage I had to learn how to pack to store a lot.

4. What's your idea of a perfect breakfast? I only have a smoothie for breakfast, Though French Toast, Eggs, Sausage, Sausage Gravy over Biscuits really sounds yummy to me right now.

5. What's a trip, holiday, vacation, or day outing you've taken that you'd rate a perfect 10? Tell us why. The perfect trip to me was last May when we lived in Ohio and made the trip here to PA to look at this trailer when we was looking for a place to move to.

6. What quote or saying perfectly sums up your life right now? If you can't do perfect, how about one that comes close? Please God Keep One Hand On My Shoulder And The Other Over My Mouth

7. How would you spend $300 today? I would pay on my Cruise.

8.  Insert your own random thought here. Posting a day late cause of electric being out mostly all day, came back on 11:30 pm last night. Just seen the electric  truck going by hope we don't lose the electric today!

No comments:

Post a Comment