Welcome back to Sunday Stealing
Sunday Stealing: The Questions of Age
2. By a certain age men, should know how to treat women.
3. When I was young I thought by now I would have children of my own besides my stepchildren.
4. Now that I am older I wish I had taken care of my health
5. You know that you are too old to do an activity when you have a lot of pain to do anything.
6. You know you are too young to do an activity when you are to little.
7. When I was in high school I listened to the music of Bee Gees, Shaun Cassidy, Kenny Rogers.
8. When I was in college (or the next four years after high school) I listened to the music of Kenny Rogers, Conway Twitty, Dolly Parton and other country singers.
9. These days, at my age I find myself listening music of Kenny Rogers and Tracy Byrd.
10. For my last birthday I was cleaning & painting the rooms in our trailer in PA to get it ready to move into.
11. On my next birthday I want to try a new Italian restaurant that is about two miles down the road.
12. The best birthday present I ever got was wrestling tickets for the third row back on floor seats.
13. The first time I felt that I was an adult was when my mother passed away and I had to take care of the house and fixed dinner for my dad.
14. The last time I felt like I was still a kid was when I was playing
15. I would sum up 2016 by saying it was a lot better than 2015!
16. I hope I will sum up 2017 by saying in December that 2017 was so much better than 2016.
17. So far in terms of age, I feel my first big milestone was when I got through my stroke with no side effects.
18. As I look forward to the rest of my life’s journey, I feel my biggest milestone of my life will be coming in the future.
19. By the time I was the age I am now I am surprised that I haven’t yet died.
20. By the time I am 65, I hope that I have hit the lottery.