Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Stealing:Massive Alphabet Meme, Part Two

SUNDAY STEALING

(click the icon to play along)
 
Catching up on Tuesday for the ................

Sunday Stealing: Massive Alphabet Meme, Part Two


The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?
Tam ....Tam Tam .... Grandma .... Sexy
What is your favorite number? 8 And 13
Do you prefer night or day? Night

The Letter O
What is your one wish?
A Wish That I Will Never Be Able To Have {Have A Baby}
Are you an only child? No, I have One Half Sister Linda 63 And Two Brothers Jimmy 53 And Kenny 51
Do you wish this year was over? No

The Letter P
What is one fear that you are most paranoid about?
House Fire
What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date? I'm Married So I'm Not Looking For Any ~~ Though When I Found My Husband "Non ~ Ego"

The Letter Q
Are you quick to judge people? Sometimes

The Letter R
Do you think you are always right?
I Wish
Do you watch reality T.V.? No, I hate them
What is a good reason to cry? Missing A Loved One

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?
Can't I Have Snow?!
Do you like snow? Love It!
What is your favorite season? Winter

The Letter T
What time is it?
Saturday 9:30 PM
What time did you wake up? 9 Am
When was the last time you slept in a tent? Last August

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear? Yup
Do you open your eyes when under water? 
Sometimes

The Letter V
What is the worst veggie? Brussels Sprout And Asparagus

Where do you want to go on vacation? Gettysburg, PA And Canada
What was your last family vacation together? Last August To Gettysburg, PA

The Letter W
What is your worst habit?
Saying "I Don't Know"
Where do you live? Mantua, Ohio

The Letter X
Have you ever had an X-ray?
To Many I Lost Count
Have you ever seen the X-Games? No
Do you own or have you ever played a xylophone? No And No

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?
It's Okay
What year were you born in? 1964
What do you yearn for most? A Mountain Dew

The Letter Z
What is your Zodiac Sign? Taurus
Do you believe in the Zodiac? Sometimes
What is your favorite zoo animal? Panda Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment