Thursday, August 22, 2013

5000 Question Part Forty - Six {4501 - 4600}

PART FORTY-SIX

Part Forty-Seven
4501. Who do you feel on shaky grounds with?
Several people because they want the truth and we know they can't handle the truth

4502. How would you rate Stephen King as a writer?
10, I have read good many of his books and I love his movies

4503. What movie are you looking forward to?
"See No Evil" Sequel

4504. Hulk Hogan with or without the bandana?
With the bandana and the yellow Tank Top

4505. Do you more often tell people what you feel or what you think?
Only when I can't take no more

4506. Have you been to see an opera?
No

4507. What do you wish that you knew with more certainty?
There are a few things.....How much time am I here....What is my true purpose ..... Would hitting the lottery change me

4508. Does your heart break and break and live by breaking?
It lives by beating and pumping

4509. Can you tell the difference between what you think and what you feel or do you often get them confused?
No confusion for me

4510. Do you feel like there are a lot of referances in this survey that you are not getting?
Not really

4511. You are shopping in the Mad Mall for things to add to your room. Of the following list, what 5 things will you buy?


lollipops, lace up boots, bondage gear, bubblegum machine, a miniature orange grove, house plants, Bob Geldof, duct tape, Buzzcocks, poet shirts, Marc Almond, Al Gore, acrylic paints, Snoopy's dog house, an original andy warhol painting, zippers, orange and pink matching curtains and bed spread, flash, oj simpson, a slurpee maker, some flutes, electric chairs, feather pillows, post it notes, the terminator wax statue, fight club the movie, fight club the book
Lollipops, House Plants, Duct Tape, Electric Chairs, Feather Pillows, Post It Notes


4512. Of the following things, which would you most like to have more of?

drink, dreams, bed, drugs, lust, lies, hate, love, fear, fun, pain, flesh, stars, smiles, fame, sex
Drink, Dreams, Fun, Smiles

4513. Your preference. David Bowie or Marc Bolan?
David Bowie

4514. Who'd win in a fight, Morrissey or Robert Smith?
I have no ideas


4515. Earth girls are:
Down To Earth

4516. One of your friends tells you they are going to train to become a cop. your reaction?
Please be careful!!

4517. Would you ever consider working for the government?
Hell No

4518. What are the best and worst television channels?
BEST:: USA, CLOO, CHILLER, WVPXH, SYFI
These are about the only channels I watch

4519. If you had a magical pencil and everything you drew became real what would you draw?
Me having a baby, A maid, Owning my own house once again{Of course on the edge of the river}, A Chauffer, Hitting the lottery real BIG

4520. Your boots were made for:
were made for walking and that's just what they'll do one of these day... these boots are gonna walk all over you

4521. What movie would you like to see a mystery science theater episode about (even if it isn't a sci fi movie, just one that needs making fun of)?
Tremors

4522. What's the buzz?
Tell me what's a happening

4523. The last person you would want to be stranded on a desert island with is:
Anyone who knows me knows it would be Dana

4524. Your partner takes an aeroplane trip. the plane disappears and is never found. How long do you wait for them to return before you begin looking for a new partner?
Forever

4525. Some animals that mate for life can literally die of grief if their mate is captured or dies. How many humans would do that do you think?
A few, I would probable be one of them

4526. What would you like to touch?
My Husband

4527. Does anything you own glow in the dark?
Nothing that I can see

4528. Would you rather ride a dragon or a unicorn?
Unicorn

4529. Do things just always go right for you?
Boy, do I wish everything would always go right for me

4530. What's the best nick toon?
I never watch Nick toon

4531. Can you make a balloon animal?
No

4532. Would you undress at a nude beach?
No

4533. Wherever there's a secret recipe, there is someone who wants to steal it. True or false?
True, Everyone likes the thought of a secret

4534. What is today but yesterday's tomorrow?
It's tomorrow's yesterday, too

4535. Are you more like spongebob who does nothing right but still everything good happens to or like squidworth who tries to do things right and ends up having nothing good happen to him?
Squidworth

4536. How many glasses of water do you drink each day?
8 or more

4537. What is the difference between intelectualism and pretentiosness?
The level of cockiness involved

4538. What do you like in a poem, accessability, crypticness or something in between?
I would like something in between

4539. What do you think of William Blake?
I'm not sure if I read any of his work
Is his writing difficult to understand?


4540. Has learning to spell become obsolete?
No, we still need to learn how to spell, Spell check can only go so far

4541. Who do you find yourself in constant conflict with?
Myself
Why the conflict?
I just look at things from so many different angels

4542. What is the difference between literature and hallmark cards?
Literature is usually longer and had a lesson.....Hallmark Cards is short and to the point or just a nice laugh

4543. How many contemporary poets can you name?
I don't know ~~ A few

4544. What subjects do you refuse to talk about?
Politics and Religion

Why are you hiding from them?
I don't hide from the ~~ Most of the time people wants to argue about those subjects

4545. Are you every parent's wet dream?
No

4546. Everyone starts in the garden of Eden but no one can stay there. Why not?
Adam And Eve was commanded to fill the earth


4547. Would you want to join a club that would have you as a member?
It all depends on what kind of club

4548. Greatest black and white film:
Night Of The Living Dead

4549: Greatest film three hours or longer:
"The Green Mile"

4550. No means..
NO

4551. When you are exposed to the artwork (poetry, painting etc.) of a friend, family member or aquantance how likely are you to criticize it?
I use a lot of tact.....My Brothers and stepdaughter makes art and they are awesome!

4552. Do you mentally reject people?
Usually not, there has been a few

Before speaking to them?
A few

4553. Are we already living out 1984?
Yes

4554. Sing, now!

What did you sing?
The Keeper Of The Stars

Can you sing?
No

Are you the next American idol?
No

4555. Do you like the feeling of a ball point pen being used to draw pictures on your palm?
It feels weird and sometimes hurt

4556. Have you ever been airbrushed?
No

4557. Are you an alitist?
No
What are you elitist about?
Nothing, I don't feel that I am better than anyone else

4558. Are you arrogant?
No
About what?


4558. Use the two following words in a sentence: ghandi, ford
I cannot see Ghandi driving a ford, I think he would rather be riding a bus

4559. Are you treacherous?
No I'm not treacherous, I'm the most loyal person I know

4560. Nam the ten bands you are the biggest fan of:
{1} Oak Ridge Boys
{2} The Statler Brothers
{3} Everly Brothers
{4} Charlie Daniels Band
{5} The Kentucky Headhunters
{6} Alabama
{7} Asleep At The Wheel
{8) Dessert Rose Band
{9} BlackHawk
{10} Little Texas


4561. Are you jolly?
Sometimes, It depends how I feel

4562. What does the world stop for?
Christmas

4563. Would you like to reupholster your furniture in camouflage?
No, If my husband was a hunter I probable would

4564. Would you rather have your own personal live in masseuse or a new car?
My own personal live in masseuse

4565. What were you born holding?
Innocents

4566. Big nose, is it ugly or does it give the face character?
It depends on the face

4567. Name three things you would NOT do, even for one million dollars (tax free):

1. Give up my husband

2. Kill any of my family or friends

3. Cut off my right head



4568. Who has rejected you?
Reality

Who have you rejected?
Dennis  AKA Kenny Rogers{inside joke}

4569. Natural body odor or perfumes and colognes?
Perfumes And Colognes ~~ Musk line

4570. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Puff The Magic Dragon! I can see it now:
Who’s the mythical creature that lives by the sea?
And frolicked in th autumn mist in a land called Honalee.
Little Jackie Piper loved that rascal Puff
And brought him strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff, oh...
Puff, the magic dragon, lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honalee.
Puff, the magic dragon, lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land  called Honalee.
 
Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sail;
Jackie kept a lookout perched on Puff's gigantic tail.
Noble kings and princess would bow whene'er they came;
Pirate ships would lower their flags when Puff roared out his name, Oh
 
Puff , the magic dragon, lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honalee.
Puff, the magic dragon, lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honalee.
 
A dragon lives forever, but not so little boys;
Painted wings and giant's rings make way for other toys.
One grey night it happened, Jackie Paper came no more,
And Puff, that mighty dragon, he ceased his fearless roar.
 
His head was bent in sorrow, green scales fell like rain;
Puff no longer went to play along that cherry lane.
Without his lifelong friend, Puff could not be brave,
So Puff that mighty dragon, sadly slipped into his cave, oh
 
Puff, the magic dragon, lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honalee.
Puff, the magic dragon, lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honalee.
 

Oh my, I can't believe that I remember "Puff, The Magic Dragon". Though when I was little it was one of my favorites!!
 
 
4571. Who frolics in the autumn mist in a land called honalee?
Puff, The Magic Dragon

4572. Is anything nastier as a snack than fruit roll ups?
Sourdough bread

4573. When you hear someone make a joke about something will you later make the same joke to someone else as if you had just thought it up?
No, I would say I heard this joke, I hope I get it right

What if someone just says something intelligent, would you use what they said later as if you had made it up?
No

4574. What's on your pajamas?
Snowflakes

4575. Are people nicer in New York or California?
I don't know, They are nice in New York, I have never been to California

4576. Ever think about moving to Alaska to live as a hermit?
I said for years I need to move to Alaska cause I can't take the heat

4577. You are interested in a potential mate who is already attached. Do you encourage him or her to leave their current catch or try to find someone all alone?
No, I have no interest in someone that is attached. I would find someone who is alone

4578. Do you play in the snow?
When I lived in PA I played in the snow with my nieces and nephews

4579. Do you save a snowball in your freezer to hit someone with in the summer time?
No, but that's a good idea. HAHA

4580. What bible story would you like to see acted out by animated vegetables?
It doesn't matter.....Veggie Tales does most of them all ready

What vegetable would play Jesus?
A Carrot

4581. Will you be ready for the next alien attack?
Next Alien attack?! You mean there was one once before?

4582. You can't make this easy can you?
I could if I wanted to

4583. What is a small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences?
Getting their teeth checked

4584. Are you the open window maniac?
No, I'm far from it

4585. Have you ever been a hall monitor?
I was for two days when I was in forth grade, the teacher was trying to bring me out of my shyness...Of course I was to shy to say anything to anyone

What exactly do hall monitors do anyway?
Make sure there is no running, If they are in the halls make sure they have a hall pass

4586. Would you rather wear an army uniform or a cow costume for Halloween?
Either one would be fine

4587. When was the last timeyou played tag, musical chairs, hide and seek etc.?
Way too long ago

4588. Can you leap frog?
Haven't been able to in years

4589. What was the lost strong and clear emotion you felt?
Annoyance.....Cause Princess is so jealous of our new cat being around me

4590. Are you more of a disco ball, a candle or a robot?
A Candle, my flame can be hot more than I like

4591. Could any good come out of a nuclear holocaust?
Maybe

4592. Are you an angel in disguise?
Yes, My horns are holding up my Halo

4593. Could you have fun with a jelly fish?
No

for 12 hours?
No

4594. Who throws the wildest parties?
I have no idea

4595. Do you own an I <3 NY shirt?
No, But I do own I <3 Vegas shirt

4596. If you could make a channel that played only one show all day what show would it be?
WWE Wrestling

4597. Are you a rockstar only no one knows it yet?
Nope, I hate rock

4598. have you ever been stung by anything?
Yes

What?
Bees

4599. Who's autograph have you gotten in the last year?
No ones

4600. Are you enjoying this?
I must be or I wouldn't be doing it

No comments:

Post a Comment