Friday, August 23, 2013

5000 Question Part Forty - Seven {4601 - 4700}

PART FOURTY- SEVEN

Part Forty-Eight
4601. What do you think of rappers who talk about raping and killing their mother?
I think that is sick and they need to see a therapist.

4602. Are you art?
Aren't we all

4603. Do you think that most writers musicians and artists make art or love art?
I think they are sitting on the line. I think they need to experience life to express art

What would you prefer them do?
What ever inspires and motivates them

4604. Iraq is destroying it's missiles and the white house is still not happy. Why not?
Because they wasn't not destroying the missiles, they was just rewiring the damn things making bombs and strapping them on their people's back

4605. Do you find Americans to be a very sterile and emotionless people?
In general yes, but one by one you will find a very sensitive and emotional person

4606. What do we talk about when we talk about love?
Romance, Love at first sight, Mr. & Mrs. Right, Finding your soul mate

4607. Would you write a song about how horrible your mom is in order to sell more records?
Never, I had a wonderful mother. She was my best friend and I miss her very much

Why would anyone want to hear that anyway?
They don't know what it's like not to have their mom around

4608. Do you think that Eminem is genuine or doing it all for show (even his mom says it's all for show)?
All for the show

4609. Should juveniles be tried as adults if they commit murder?
If they are old enough to kill, they are old enough for the consequences, they should have therapy along with it

4610. Should there be laws to restrict breeding?
Yes

Should the laws include getting a high score on an iq test?
No

Should the laws include proving that you can/will be able to provide care and support for the child?/
Yes


4611. Would you/have you ever committed statutory rape (had sex with someone 17 or younger while you were 18 or older)?
No

4612. Do you believe that McDonald's should be held responsible for it's customer's obesity?
No, the person makes their own choice of where and what they want to eat

4613. Did you know that 1/2 of American adults read at an 8th grade level or below (I just saw it on fox news)?
I knew some did, didn't really know how many

What do you think of this?
At least they can read a little, It's better than not knowing how to read at all

4614. Do you drink tea with honey?
Sometimes

4615. Do bees and wasps terrify you?
No

4616. How do you decide what to say and do when someone puts the spotlight on you?
It depends on what I have to talk about

4617. Are you more muddy or clean??
Clean

4618. If consciousness could speak what would it say?
It would notice when someone wasn't telling the truth...It has an intuition and awareness that most parts of the mind don't

4619. Is Leslie a good name for a man?
Not really.....Though my oldest brother middle name is Leslie, he was named after our grandfather "James Leslie"

4620. Why do men feel they have the right to look woman up and down?
I don't believe they think they have the right, It's just something second-nature

4621. Are you pristine?
No, Far from it

4621. Do you want to blind people with your wet-look lip gloss?
No, Even if I did I don't have any wet-look lip gloss

Guys, do you like to be blinded by super shiney wet-look lip gloss?
N/A

4622. How many years is too big of an age difference for a couple?
15

4623. What would the worst name be to have?
Beulah

4624. China and France are both opposed to war with Iraq. What do you think of this?
I don't think anyone should fight with Iraq they should fight with themselves

4625. What do you think about the Turkish parliament not allowing American troops to set up camp in Turkey?
I think that's good, However, If Turkish ever needs help we will have to build a camp

4626. What country is the most generous about foreign aid?
America

What country is the least generous?
I'm not sure. I think there are a few

4627. Who's the sexiest Ghostbuster?
There wasn't any guy hotter than the other

4628. Are you a humanitarian?
I try to help out when I can

4629. Have you ever seen the Tommy and Pamela Anderson honeymoon sex video?
No and I don't want to

Do you think it was meant to be private or a publicity stunt?
I think it was a publicity stunt

4630. Are you a cat expert?
No

4631. Go Go Gadget:
Inspector Gadget

4632. What's your idea of fun?
Spending time with my husband

4633. At what age will you panic about feeling old?
I don't know, I haven't gotten there yet

4634. It's you and ___ against the world.
my husband

4635. Are you the key master or the gatekeeper?
Key Master

4636. When is the end of the world going to be?
I have no idea, I honestly don't think it will be in my life time

4637. Write your own theme song now:
Too tired to

4638. Do you yell at the tv when the news disturbs you?
I don't watch the news, It annoys me big time

4639. Is society too sick to survive?
Society looks like it survives because of the strongest people

4640. Have you ever been involved in a ritual?
No

4641. What the hell do YOU want?????
Nothing from you

4642. Have you seen finnian's rainbow?
I have no idea what that is

What would you have done?
Probable take a picture of it

4643. Weezer's best album is:
I don't know
why?
Don't listen to Weezer's

4644. Fast food of choice is for you:
Long John Silvers

4645. What song is in your head RIGHT NOW!!!??
The Keeper Of The Stars By Tracy Byrd

4646. Is this a magic monet?
I have no idea

Of course it is.


4647. A theme song you hate is:
Alice's theme song "There's A New Girl In Town"

4648. What words can you come up with by anagraming your name?
{1} Am {2} My {3} May {4} Me {5} Eel {6} Tee {7} Back {8} Cake {9} Call {10} All {11} Lay {12} Bay {13} Key {14} By {15} Mat {16} Mate {17} Tale {18} Tame {19} Lame {20} Bam
{21} Lack {22} Tack {23} Cat {24} At {25}Ate {26} Late {27} Bate {28} Bake {29} Male {30} Ale
{31} Cel {32} Came {33} Yam

34


4649. Are you a magician?
I wish

4650. What kind of waffles suit you best?
Blueberry

4651. It's the olden days and your father is going to drive all the way from the big city. He wants to bring something back for you. What do you ask him for?
Bring his self home self to me

4652. Have you ever watched Little House on the Prairie?
Yes, It's been years though

4653. How did Columbus discover America when people were already living here?
Columbus "discovered" the West Indies in 1492, but didn't discover the mainland of the America's until his third voyage in 1498, and that was South America, on present-day Venezuela

Didn't They discover it?
John Cabot {Givovanni Caboto} was the first to discover the mainland of the America's, if you're not counting the Vikings or Natives, when he landed on present day Newfoundland in 1497

4654. How far can you spit?
Don't know, Never really paid attention and not going to spit to find out

4655. What drinks do you know how to mix?
Not to many ~~ Any Drink that you would just mix two things together like Screw Drivers, Rum & Coke, etc.

4656. What does the perfect engagement ring look like?
Any ring that the GUY picks out his self

4657. How do you feel about arranged marriages?
I'm not for it, I think two people should love each other

4658. Do you talk to angels?
Yup, I talk to my Mom, Dad, Brother-In-Law, Mother-In-Law And Uncles which are all my Angels

4659. What are you worried bout?
Just remember you asked...........
*My Husband
*My Stepchildren
*My Grandchildren
*My Family
*My Friends
*My Dogs accepting the Cat
*If it storms, my basement apartment flood
*Something happing to me bad when I'm alone {Seizure, Stroke, etc.}
*Something breaking done
*And Lots Lots Lots More!

4660. How often do you touch people in conversations?
Never

4661. Do you read in bed?
Not anymore, Cause I don't got to bed until around 2 am or after

4662. How many sick days in a row do you take off from school or work?
I haven't worked since 2007, but when I did I never took off, I only took of once and that was when I was in the hospital for a week....When I was in school one day at a time

4663. There are three nursery schools. Nursery school one has children sit together around tables. It emphasizes group play. It has building blocks that are very large, so large that it takes two or more children to lift them, in order to teach working together. It is moderately decorated and encourages the imagination by providing less materials for the children. There is one teacher per classroom and the teacher likes to allow the children to work out their own problems.


Nursery school two has many materials for the children and is brightly colored and decorated. There are two teachers per class and the teachers activly intervene between the children. There are different stations (painting, blocks, etc) and the children are encouraged to make choices about what they like to do and don't like to do.


Nursery school three emphasizes schedualed activities. The children sit in rows and must work alone, relying on themselves. Everything is very organized and structured. The children wear bright clothing, and are taught to memorize stories and songs. If the parents both work, this school offers whole care, which means the child can stay overnight a few days a week.


Which school would you send your (possibly hypothetical) children to?
Nursery School Two

4664. Each of those nursery schools is in a different country. Which one is in the United States?
Nursery School Two

Which one is in Japan?
Nursery School Three

What country is the last nursery school in?
Nursery School One is in Canada

4665. What hour is your most creative time of day?
Between 10 AM & 2 PM And 6 PM to 2 AM

4666. Does sleeping feel more satisfying when all of your work is done or when there's something else you should be doing?
It doesn't matter, My sleeping is more satisfying when I have no pain

4667. Here's a dollar. Put three songs on the juke box.
"The Keeper Of The Stars" By Tracy Byrd
"Amazed" By Lonestar
" Then What" By Clay Walker

4668. Do you refer to teenagers as 'kids' yet?
Heck I refer my stepchildren 24 ~ 29 & 30 as "kids" HAHA

4669. What is one thing you thought was the end of the world when you were a teenager (or if you are a teenager name something you thought was the end of the world 5 years ago)?
Losing my parents

What do you think of this thing now?
I'm not really sure how this question is meant ~~ How I thought about losing my parents, I didn't lose them as early as I thought {stupid thinking it}. I was 28 when I lost my mother and 47 when I lost my Father.

Now I feel the end of the world is when I lose my husband


4670. Are americans uptight about sex?
Yes

Are you?
A little with diseases

4671. What boredgames are in your closet?
Monopoly, Tri-Omino's, Scrabble, Yahtzee, Parcheesi, Family Feud, Drinking Game Tic Tac Toe, Drinking Game Cheekers, Sorry, Ouija Board

4672. What movie quote sticks out in your mind (don't tell what movie it's from, let us guess)?
"I just can't see God putting a gift like that in the hands of a man who would kill a child"

4673. What is the weirdest song you've Ever found yourself enjoying?
I'll have to think on this one, Can't think of the name but it's and Eagles song and I'm not into that music

4674. Look in your history book. Who would you fuck?
I don't have any history books, Though I am happily married so I wouldn't do it with anyone


4675. A man in the reserves is being called off to war. He wants to defend his country but he finds that his 1 year old child needs a heart transplant. In his shoes would you stay and care for your child or go and defend your country?
I believe family comes first, I would stay with my child

4676. Is gone with the wind

an accurate movie:
The story was partially based on the family folklore of the author's family. So it is somewhat an accurate portrayal of antebellum life and the experience's of a southern bell within allowable literary license of a novel


a good movie:
I liked it

4677. What is your salvation?
Happiness

What will it take you to acieve it?
Accepting myself

4678. Is alcohol the water of life?
Not for me

4679. Name a friend of the opposite sex:
Rick

He or she tells you that he or she has always had a crush on you. Your reaction:
I would push him away, I am happily married!


4680. Name one of your same sex friends:
Diane

He or she tells you that he or she is gay. Your reaction:
Shocked, But what ever floats your boat

Then he or she tells you he or she has always had a crush on you. Your reaction:
Sorry I'm not that way!

4681. What was the difference between your reaction to the same sex and the different sex friend?
I'm not into girls

Why the difference of reactions?
One is a girl and the guy but either way I am Happily married

4682. Where could you go that would be so incredible you would no longer be able to come back to the life you live here and now?
Gettysburg, PA Or Canada without a second thought

4683. What is the main problem you have with yourself?
My weight

4684. When did you wish you could disappear?
I have a few moments of depression off and on through out the years

4685. Why is it that we call poor-average people crazy and rich people eccentric?
Money changes vocabulary I guess

4686. Is rain on your wedding day a good example of irony?
It's cliché

Can you think of a good example of irony?
A man who was obsessed with his health and only ate nutritious food, choked to death while eating a healthy meal

4687. What have you recently changed your mind about?
My opinion about someone that I know

4688. What is one thing you won't allow yourself to have?
Regular Mountain Dew

4689. What would you say if Brad Pitt married Rosie O'Donnell?
Opposites attracts

What about if Catherine Zeta Jones married Drew Carrey?
Same as above

4690. Name something that there is no wrong way to do:
Taking a shower

4691. If you and your partner could choose which of you would carry the baby (yes even the male would be able to carry it) who would your vote be for?
I never had any children cause I can't, so if I had to choose it would be me to carry the baby

4692. If men could get pregnent would abortion become much more acceptable do you think?
No, but I think they would use more protection

4693. When and where have you felt most comfortable being nude?
When I'm at home

4694. What subject do you know the most about?
Poetry

Tell us something interesting about it.
Poetry is the most beautiful, the most impressive, and the most effective made of saying things

4695. What is the longest time you have gone between orgasms?
4 years, what can I say ~ It was four years between my ex and my husband

4696. What is the least amount of money you would have to have in order to consider yourself rich?
A constant average of 100,000 in the bank would allow me to feel rich

4697. What words have others used to describe you?
Bitchy, honest, trusting, helpful, crazy, sweet

4698. What is the most extreme thing you would do/have done to alter your appearance?
I'm going to lose weight

Why did you/would you do it?
So I feel better about myself

4699. What is the least amount of money you would accept to never have sex again?
Several millions of dollars

4700. What has been the hardest secret to keep?
 Well if I tell the secret then it's out. Good try though

No comments:

Post a Comment