Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sunday Stealing:The Place for Pumpkin uestion

April 16, 2017


The Place for Pumpkin Questions

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog
authored by Bud Weiser.


Sunday Stealing: The Place for Pumpkin Questions


1. If "happiness" was the global currency, what kind of work would make you a gazillionaire? 
Taking Pictures

2. Would you break the law to save someone you loved?  And, if so, how far would you be willing to take it?
Yes I would, Though I'm not sure how far I would go till I'm faced with the situation
    

3. Is it possible to really know the truth without questioning it first?
Now a days you have to question first to know what the truth is
    

4. Do you remember that one time . . . oh, about 5 years ago or so . . . when you were really, really upset?  Does it really matter now? If not now, then when?
It doesn't matter, I moved on

5. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?

Sometimes
    

6. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Nothing, I don't care what people thinks
    

7. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?

More work that I enjoy

8. Would you rather be an anxious genius, or a tranquil fool?

An anxious genius, I have no desire to be a fool

9. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I worry about everything!
    

10. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I'm 40

No comments:

Post a Comment