Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Hodgepodge Question

Wednesday, April 5, 2017


Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 303 



 Here goes today...answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow (Wednesday) to share answers with the whole wide world. See you there!




1. April is Lawn and Garden Month. On a scale of 1-10 what's the current state of your lawn and/or garden. (10=a showpiece, 1=send in the professionals). Tell us about any lawn or garden plans you have for this month.
1 The grass needs cut. Hoping to get a flower bed planted this summer

 2. "Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there."~Thomas Fuller  What does this quote mean to you?
Weeds! They grow quickly, they pop up before you know it!

3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God?
Love

4. If we were chatting in person, how would I know if you were nervous?
Probable biting my bottom lip and I get quiet

 5. Do you like the color yellow? Would I find any in your home or wardrobe? Daffodils, tulips, roses, sunflowers, day lily, black eyed susan...which yellow bloom on this list is your favorite?
The only yellow in my home is what is on the Easter decorations and that's not much. There's no yellow in my wardrobe. I do like Yellow Roses

 6. Flip flops or bare feet?
Bare feet

 7. Tell us about any Easter plans, celebrations, or traditions you'll carry out this month.
Having Easter dinner here. Going to of a Easter Egg hunt for my Grandchildren.

 8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Doing some spring cleaning. Last week I did the two bathrooms & two bedrooms. Today I did a bedroom & the hall way.
Living Room & Kitchen to go.
I'll be glad one I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment