Monday, April 3, 2017

Sunday Stealing: The Cannon Fodder Questions

April 2, 2017


The Cannon Fodder Questions


Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog
authored by Bud Weiser.


Sunday Stealing: The Cannon Fodder Questions

1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now?
My Husband

 2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
It could mean a few different things...I'm not feeling good, Irritated, depending who is around talking it may mean "You got a bunch of bull"

3. What are you listening to right now?
Match Game

4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms?
Only if I'm home

5. Do you believe in perfect?
No, I don't think anyone is perfect

6. Are you a jealous person?
No

7. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Hope I have a good day

8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
Everything, My mind runs a mile a minute

9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life?
Yes I am

10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are?
Growing up people thought I was older than I was, Now they think I am the age I am

11. Do you think men truly understand women?
No way

 12. How about women understanding men?
No

13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful?
My husband calls me beautiful all the time

14. What is one fact about the last person that called you?
She's a Nurse

15. Other than your current one, tell us about the longest relationship you have had either a romance or a particular good friend.
Other than my husband going on 14 years, It would be my best friend Diane going on 48 years next month {May}. I was 5 years old walking around the neighborhood with my mother and Diane & her family was moving in. Stopped to talk to her & been friends every since.

No comments:

Post a Comment