Monday, April 10, 2017

10 on the 10th January ~ Catch Up

April 10,2017


                                This looked like fun even if I am joining in month #4.

10 on 10TH Catch Up "January"


 
 
January 10 ~ 10 Random Facts About Myself
 
 
{1}  We will be celebrating our 12TH Wedding Anniversary this August
 
{2} When I married I was blessed with Step Children
 
{3} I have 7 Granddaughters and 3 Grandsons
 
{4} I have 1 Sister & 2 Brothers
 
{5} My Favorite Hobby is Plastic Canvas Needlepoint.
 
 
{7} I love taking pictures and spend a lot of time on the computer, Can't have to many Computers or Cameras. My newest
 
 
{8} I hate cooking but I collect recipes and cookbooks
 
{9} I love writing letters and love Pen Pals
{10} I love ice and have to have it in everything I drink, so I can hurry up and drink whatever so I can get to the ice to chew on it
 

No comments:

Post a Comment