Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Wednesday HodgepodgeZ

Tuesday, July 19, 2016


Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 274



 

1. Pokemon Go...your thoughts? Are you playing? Do you even know what it is?

I really don't know what it is. I had to ask a friend, I was told it's some kind of game. I'm not playing. It sounds stupid to me. Then that 14 or 15 year old girl blaming  Pokémon for her getting hit by a car. I guess she needs a babysitter. Yesterday I seen where a guy was riding his bike and ended up in front of the police station, he ended up being arrested right out in front cause an officer notice him and that there was a warrant for him.


2. What was something you collected as a child? Do you still have that collection? If you're a parent what's something your own children collected? Have you ever camped out, stood in a crazy long queue, or paid a ridiculous sum for a 'collectible'?

I don't remember collecting anything as a child.


3. "Collect moments, not things"...tell us about a moment you've added to your collection this summer.

Moving back to PA in May.


4.  What's something collecting dust in your home right now? Any plans to do something about it?

Some pictures that goes up in my spare room. Yup today when I get some motivation to get started cleaning

5. A favorite song relating to time?

Keith Urban ~~ Days Goes By.... The past few months has gone past quick

6. What's been your most frightening or your most interesting encounter with wildlife?

The time I stayed at my brother Jimmy's went to leave at 5 am and there was a black Bear on the front porch

7.  On July 20, 1969 Apollo 11 Commander Neil Armstrong set his foot down on the moon. If you could travel to the moon would you go? Why or why no

No. I like my feet on the ground

8. Insert your own random thought here.

                                                            ANGEL
                                                   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment