Sunday, July 17, 2016

A Story Teller's Meme......

My First Meme Back!

A Story Teller's Meme
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser.
 
1. What are your current obsessions?
Watching wrestling everyday even if it's on WWE Network
2. What are you listening to? Right at this minute? I have the TV on watching the Pittsburgh Pirates VS WSH. Lets go Pirates! It's tie 1 - 1 the bottom of the 13th so far.
And my cockatiel A.J. playing with her bell.

3. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
I would have capris and one of my WWE "The Undertaker" T-Shirt or Roman Reigns T-Shirt.

4. What are you reading?
Nothing at the moment.
 
5. What’s for dinner?
BBQ Chicken for me & Steak for Hubby ~ with Rice and Broccoli with cheese
 
6. What was the last thing you bought?
Yesterday I bought Groceries along with curtain rods for the spare rooms and Ink for the printer and stamps.
 
7. Guilty pleasure?
Hot Chocolate
 
8. What training did you get and how do you make a living?
Back in 1992 I started on the job training for a nurses Aide in a nursing home, worked there for 11 yrs, Then went to retail at Walmart till 2007.

9. If you could go back in time, knowing what you know now, and choose a different career path, what would you train to do?
Would have went to school for a Nurse.
 
10. What’s your best time of day?
Late at night.
 
11. Do you like being on a team or are you a solo player?
Depending on what it is, I like to be a solo player. I do like being on a team to.

 
12. What’s your favorite way to create art?
I like making up my own patterns from Plastic Canvas Needlepointing.
 
13. Name three items in your refrigerator:
Fat Free Skim Milk, Hot Peppers and Yogurt
 
14. Tell us about your first crush:
Our mailman's son, I went to school with him also my age, tall, slim and super cute! I was to shy to talk to him
 
15. The first time that I became a boyfriend/girlfriend was with who, when?
This would be Dale it was in 1976.

16. Do you remember what you did onn your first date?
Yes I do. Pittsburgh Pirates game in Pittsburgh,Pa

17. How did you meet your current (or most recent) girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife?
I did go to school with JR but s shy I never talked to him. We ran into each other again in 1995 when I was dated his brother, We met at His oldest brother & My Sister's wedding. Eight years {2003} after I dated his brother I ran into JR again working at the same place.

18. How did your first romantic relationship end?
My best friend at the time was telling him lies and he wanted me to prove the stuff. I wasn't proving anything he either trusted me or. I was young wasn't fighting over anyone.

19. Do you remember your first kiss?
If it counts it would be Bobby in 4 th 3rd grade, walking home from school Bobby ran by and stopped & kissed me.
If not it was Dale we was playing release.

20. What do we still not know about you?
I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment