Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wesdnesday Hodgepodge ~ Volume 144

Tuesday, October 1, 2013


Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 144

 


1. What's one thing you learned in September?
That I am doing better on my diet going to weight watcher meetings

2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash... what's your favorite squash? What's your favorite way to prepare your favorite squash?
I really don't like any squash, I will eat zucchini bread but that's all


 3. The older I get the_____ more I find out who my true friends are.

4. What's your favorite television theme song ever?
 


 5. What do you wish you'd spent more time doing five years ago?
Saving money, Diet and exercise


 6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall?
I would like some new sweaters

 7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
Scooby Doo Where Are You

 8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Thinking about my cat Alfie we got from a shelter the middle of August. Went to PA the first week of September for 4 days when we got back he was gone. First thought he got out the window where the AC is, But as time passing by we think the landlord's daughter took him cause she wanted him. We searched around the neighborhood and haven't seen him and the neighbors haven't either. {The landlord said we could have a cat}.
Even though we like where we live, Hubby and I are talking about looking for a place next summer to move to.

No comments:

Post a Comment