Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday 9: You're So Vain

You're So Vain
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!



Saturday 9: You're So Vain

1) Samantha Winters is very vain about her light blonde locks. What's your best feature?
My eyes

2) Carly Simon is the daughter of a wealthy family (Simon & Shuster Publishing). How would your life today be different if you knew there was a large sum of inherited money in your future?
Other then buying a house and paying off the car it would be the same.

 3) October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Carly is a proud breast cancer survivor. Has breast cancer -- or cancer of any type -- touched you, your family or your circle of friends?
My sister is in remission of uterus cancer......My dad passed away October 6, 2011 from a 6 year fight of colon cancer......2011 they found a lump in my breast but found no cancer
 

4) Carly has been known to perform with her sister, Lucy, and their oldest sister Joanna is a mezzo-soprano. Is your family musical?
The only two people in my family that is musical my Uncle Joe can play a violin and my cousin can play any instrument that he picks up.


 5) Carly suffers from stage fright, a liability in her profession. When was the last time fear got the better of you?
A few years ago when I thought my husband got killed on a forklift


 6) Do you wear hats?
No


7) Autumn is known as "sweater weather." Is there a chill in the air where you are today?
  It's cool but not enough for sweaters yet. I love the cooler weather.
 
8) Do you drink bottled water?
Yes, My hubby and I go through 48 bottles a week
 
9) What color is your toothbrush?
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment