Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blog Every Day In May:Day15

"Blog Challenges Every Day In May"





                                                             Blog Every Day In May!


                                                          WEDNESDAY, MAY 15

    DAY 15: A DAY IN THE LIFE {INCLUDE PHOTOS  FROM THROUGHOUT YOUR TYPICAL DAY-THIS COULD BE "A PHOTO AN HOUR" IF YOU'D LIKE}


Honestly, my days can vary boring since I don't work and home all day by myself, Thank goodness for Princess and Angel.
 
3:30 am - Get up with JR and make him breakfast and his lunch for work, And leave the dogs out, JR's out the door at 4:30
4:30 am - I go back to bed
7:30 am - I get up and Shower


I have my Hot Chocolate to start my day, while watching "Match Game" and "Sale Of The Century"





Start Laundry And Cleaning
 
 
9:30-Breakfast
 
 
 
Princess and Angel out to play


 
Talked to my niece Heather and Hubby

 
Cleaned Bird Cages And put "Boomer into his own cage case we going to breed "Boozer" and "Precious"


"Boomer" don't like being alone

 
1:00 -2:00 pm - Did my workout
Going to put up the rest of my decoration.

 
Had to bath "Angel" cause she jumped in the frog pond AGAIN!

 
2:30 pm - 3:30 Nap time
 
Shower again and relax before JR gets home

 
 
 
 
Of  course most of my day contains of this..........
 
 
 
 6:00 - Off to "The Deck" For Dinner
 
 
JR and I went fishing....JR had to fix my line cause the carp broke my line
 

 
 Watched "The Main Event" Wresting....Love the DVR
 
Will write letters till bed time, Which will be about 1am
 
Wanted to come back and post this before the nights over. Back to writing letters.....

No comments:

Post a Comment