Monday, May 20, 2013

5000 Questions Part Thirty-Five {3401 to 3500}

Still at it!

Part Thirty-Five

Part Thirty-Six

3401. How well can you read between the lines when others are talking?
Most of the time

3402. Would you ever speak in front of your peers about peace and social injustice?
Sure, But, I'm really not sure what I would say

3403. Where does peace begin?
With one individual

3404. Does Aamerica practice the ideals it preaches?
Depends on the ideal

If yes when and where?

If not, why not?


3405. In conversations do you assume that you know what will be said?
Why would I assume that?

If yes, isn't this a form of closing yourself off to new ideas?


3406. In what ways are you closed minded?/
Probably in more ways than I want to acknowledge

3407. do you prefer beans or rice?
Rice

3408. who's a better tv dad?--dr. huxtable (bill cosby) or danny tanner?
If I really had to choose one it would be "The Cosby Show"

3409. detroit or new york?
New York

3410. What's your favourite Star Wars movie?
None, I don't like Star Wars

3411. What's your favourite Star Trek movie?
None, Don't like Star Trek

3412. How about Batman?
Again, Don't like Batman

Indiana Jones?
I only seen the first one, really did get into it

Lord of the rings?
I liked them all

harry potter?
Never could get into Harry Potter

star wars?
You couldn't understand the comment above?

3413. If you could ask one question and one question only to the following people, what would that question be:

Saddam Hussain?
I wouldn't waste my time asking him anything

George W Bush?
"Is there anything you wished you didn't do that you did"

John Lennon?
"Hello"

an alien?
"What do you think of life on earth"

God?
"Why"

Someone you knew who has died?
 "What's it like up there"

Steven Speilberg?
"Any up coming movies"

JD Salinger?
"Is there anything you wrote that you didn't care for but it was published"

3414. Have you seen AI (artificial intelligence)?
I haven't watched the whole movie

If yes, what were the beings at the end of the movie?

Do you see this as a possible future for humanity?

What'd you think in general?


3415. If a-l-k-a-s-e-l-t-z-e-r spells 'relief' how do you spell:

love?
M-Y-H-U-B-B-Y

happiness?
G-R-A-N-D-C-H-I-L-D-R-E-N

evil?
D-E-V-I-L

sexyness?
T-H-E-U-N-D-E-R-T-A-K-E-R-

yummy?
W-A-T-E-R-M-E-L-O-N

3416. Have you ever been to a Braodway show?
No
What one?


3417. Nighttime shows or matines (sp?)?
It doesn't matter if I want to see the show

3418. How are your family get-togethers, loud and rambunctios or quiet and formal?
It depends if it's my side of the family or hubby's side and who shows up at it.

3419. Would you be able to survive shippwrecked alone on a desert island?
I wouldn't know, cause there is no way I would get on a ship by myself

3420. Speaking of islands, does Gilligan EVER get off his?
The castaways was rescued in a TV movie filmed in 1978,11 years after the series.

3421. What movie has the BEST soundtrack?
Apollo 13

3422. Do you ever go into chat rooms?
Nope
If yes, what ones?

3423. Is english your first language?
Yup, My only language!

If not...How you say hello in your language:

another word in your language + english translation:

boob in your language:

3424. Make up a religion (make it up):
Sorry I'm not making up a religion

what would it believe:

3425. Create your own country-

Name of country:English Territory

Ethnic background: Any

Language (make it up):Gotta speak English

Other details: Smoking allowed, Prayer allowed in school

3426. How would you celebrate these holidays?

Dogs in Politics day:
Create some sort of Pet Olympics, pitting all the living Presidential pets against one another.

Magic circles day:
Draw circles large enough to stand in on the sidewalk. Stand in them and perform magic tricks.

Be bald and free day:
If your bald 15 minutes shopping spree at the store of your choice

National mole day:
Free day  to get your mole off if you want to

Syliva plath day:
Take a bunch of antidepressants and brood in a dark corner

Increase your psychic powers day:
Spend all day trying to reach each other' mind

Waiting for the barbarians day:
Um...go sit at the Great Wall 

Air day:
Go up in a Hot Air Balloon

3427. -Why do you think Steve got kicked off Blue's Clues:
He probably asked for a raise

3428. Hooked on heroin or hooked on phonics?
Hooked on phonics

3429. -Have you ever taken an insanity quiz and said, "Hay, thats a good idea!"
Can't say that I have

3430. - Have you ever covered yourself in blood and layed down on the side of the road to make it look like you were in an accident?
Nope

You don't know what you're missing.
I'm sure I'm not missing much

3431. Can you flare your nostrils?
If I wanted to

3432. -do you want to swim in a vast lake of gatorade? or, any other beverage for that matter?
Not really

3433. -have you ever sneezed at the same time everyday, consecutively, for over 3 months?
I don't know if it's the same time but, I sneeze every morning

3434. -how did the first person discover that pigs feet would be so good that we call them a delicacy?
I guess they taste that good

3435. -why did the first person to ever eat pigs feet eat them?
They wanted to see if they liked them or not

3436. -do you like the idea of 'like father, like son'?
It depends on the father and son....Both of my brothers are like our father and that is good

3437. Put the following musical acts in order from best to worst by numbering them..(1 for best, 2 for 2nd best, etc... 20 for worst).
I really can't do this cause I don't listen to any of them

Avril:

Ashanti:

Joan Jett:

David Bowie: Two

the Bee Gees: One

The Doors:

Tool:

DMX:

Iggy Pop:

Creed:

Weezer:

Ministry:

Thursday:

Kittie:

Adam Ant:

Rancid:

the Clash:

Led Zeppelin:

Moby:

Tom Waites:


3438. Would you rather be an evil dictator or a sitcom family member?
I don't like sitcoms so I'll be an evil dictator

3439. What is the wave of the future?
Ultra-Violet

3440. What's your favorite old movie (before 1990)?
The Terminator

3441. When someone tells you that their signifigant other lives REally Far Away..do you ever suspect that they are single and making someone up?
No, Why would I suspect that?

3442. Alaska or Hawaaii?
Alaska

3443. Why did Kentucky Fried Chicken change their name to KFC?
It's because the state of Kentucky decided to trademark their state name, meaning it would cost each KFC money to obtain license fees to pay for this. So KFC was used instead.

3444. What is there no place to hide from?
Myself

3445. Which makes you happier, giving presents or getting them?
Giving

3446. What can you never have just one of?
Jelly Beans

3447. What comes to mind when you think of Hulk Hogan?/
Wrestling

3448. What would you be the patron saint of?
Color

3449. Do you still look at the world with wonder like you did when you were a kid?
Parts of it

3450. For 5 seconds clear your mind. Good. Now write the first thing that you can think of!:
Time for sleep

3451. When was the last time you ate too much?
Sunday, When we ate Chinese

3452. Describe the sexiest person you can imagine:
My Two Loves.........




3453. What have you seen that's...bizzare?
My Family

3454. Are there any stores or brands or products that yoou boycott?
I won't buy anything Green for myself or anyone else, Not even if it's someone else favorite color

What and why?
Cause I don't like the color

3455. Do you want things to REALLY get out of control?
No!

3456. Are you too tense?
Yes! Very much

3457. Where would you be without love and bubblegum?
Lonely And Un-sticky

3458. Why aren't comic books popular anymore?
I think they're still popular in the right circles

3459. Think of one friend (who?):
Diane

When is the last time you saw each other?
April 12

Do they smoke?
Yes

Do they believe in God?
Yes

When you first saw this friend what was your impression?
She was nice

Their age?
When we met she was 7 and she's 51 now

The top five things you think they think about?
Her Daughter & Stepdaughter
Her Grandbaby
Her Husband
Work
And yes ME

3460. Do you say what you mean?
Most of the time

Do you mean what you say?
Most of the time

3461. Could you eat meat if you had to hunt it yourself?
Yes

3462. Order from greatest to least importance: spirituality, creativity, intellect, great body, open-mindedness, magicalness, great dancer, interesting dresser, wit and cleverness, niceness, stability
Niceness
Open mindedness
Wit And Cleverness
Creativity
Spirituality
Intellect
Magicalness
Stability
Interesting Dresser
Great Dancer
Great Body

3463. Complete the sentence.

When a problem comes along You must:
face it head on.

3464. Pick the two most important attributes for food-- fast, cheap, tastey, healthy
Healthy And Tasty

3465. What do you think is the best metaphor for romantic relationships? (e.g. a car wreck, a cruise):
A Cruise

3466. Kittens or no kittens, that is the question.
No Kittens now

3467. Is gaining 15 lbs in a night possible?
If you consume, a 15 lb weight, sure

3468. Do you get emotional watching movies?
Sometimes

3469. What amkes you feel nostalgic?
Thinking about Gettysburg, PA

3470. Do you feel like you've been misplaced?
No

3471. Have you ever fought someone, just for fun?
Nope

3472. What gives you an adrenaline rush?
Planning a get together

3473. What would you do if you loved someone more than anything else, and you could never have them?
Find someone who loves me

3474. Rank these events in order of best/most exciting to boring:

drinking and dancing to your favorite music at a club:6

taking a walk in the woods and a bath in a stream:5

having great sex:2

winning the lottery (one mil):1

getting followed home by a stray animal:8

meeting someone interesting to talk to:4

seeing your favorite band in concert:3

seeeing aa broadway show:9

halloween:7


3475. Can you keep a secret?
Till the day I die

3476. Where is the tenderness?
Not sure

3477. What's one song you REALLY like from the:

30's?"Little Brown Jug" By Glen Miller

40's?"You Always Hurt The One You Love" ~ Mills Brothers

50's? "Walking After Midnight" By Patsy Cline

60's?"Paper Roses" By Anita Bryant

70's?"Teddy Bear" by Red Sovine And "Paper Roses" By Marie Osmond

80's? "Me And Bobby McGee" By Kenny Rogers

90's? "The Keepers Of The Stars" By Tracy Byrd

00's?"Heaven In My Woman's Eyes" By Tracy Byrd


3478. Would you rather have a video phone, an electric scooter, or a digital camera?
Digital Camera

3479. If a ban on all violent video games was put into effect, would you be outraged by this decision?
Nope

3480. In your opinion, is violence in society inescapable?
Yes

Why or why not?
Some is animals. It's the way of nature sometimes

3481. Have you ever mimicked a violent “action” from a video game you’ve played towards another person, whether it was to harm or just for play?
No, I never played video games

3482. Do you believe the violent content in video games influences aggressive and/or violent behavior in younger children?
I think it really depends on the child

3483. What makes life a bitter sweet symphony?
Trying to make ends meet, trying to find some money, then dying

3484. Name four things that aare AWESOME:
My Husband, Stepchildren, Grandchildren And Friends

3485. What's the most creative/funny answer you can come up with for this question: What are you doing?
You must be a blond if you can't figure out what I'm doing

3486. Can you imagine this world going on without you?
The world, Of course ~~~ My Husband, No

3487. Are you the only person who really exists?
Don't you exist?

3488. Is everyone else a figment of your imagination?
I would have one twisted imagination then

3489. Or are YOU a figment of my imagination?
Oh boy, I'm a figment of your imagination

3490. Can you prove you exist?
If I wanted to

How?
I don't want to at this moment

3491. What do you HAve to get off your chest?
My shirt, Time for a shower

3492. If you cheated on someone would you confess to them?
Yes, But I wouldn't have to confess because I love my husband and I would never cheat on him

3493. Is it true that at least 5 people in this world love you so much they would die for you?
I don't know, Though I know one that would

Who?
My husband

3494. Are you in therapy?
No, Maybe I should be

3495. Do you go shopping on black Friday?
Yes, I love to

3496. What is the bane of your existence ?
Ignorance

3497. Better movie: Weird Science or Caddy Shack?
I don't like either one

3498. Who's the big winner?
Someone in Florida

3499. What are the 3 funniest:

music videos? Don't know

Movies? Don't know, I don't like comedies

songs? Can't think of any at the moment


3500. Guess what?
Your done with the stupid questions

No comments:

Post a Comment