Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sunday Stealing:The Random Questions,Part 683

June 3, 2017


The Random Questions, Part 683

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog
authored by Bud Weiser.
 





  


  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You decide



 2. Where do you live?
Blairsville, PA

3. Are you waiting for something?
Our Nephew Eric & his Girlfriend to get here


4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
My Pop, Water has to be on the top shelf in the fridge

 5. Do you want/have kids?
I can't have kids. When I married in 2005 I was blessed with 3 stepchildren. 


6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
No

 7. Last shocking news you heard?
My cousins husband fell and hit his head on the sick. He passed away yesterday June 3,2017

 8. What was the last thing you drank?
Crystal Light Ice Tea

 9. Who do you most look like in your family?
My Mother

10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
Storage Space

 11. Where does most of your family live?
PA, About 1 ~ 1 1/2 away from me

12. Where did you grow up?
Connellsville, PA

13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
Canada which I am in September

14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
Yes, Many, Some worse than others

15. What can’t you wait for?
September to go to Canada

16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
Today to my hubby

17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
No

18. Want someone back in your life?
Sometimes I think I want some X friends back in my life


19. What do you order at the bar?
Water ~ I'm not a drinker

20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
Yesterday, My cousins husband passed away

21. What are your nicknames?
Tam, TamTam, Grandma Tam

22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Banana

23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
A cookout at my Brother-In-Laws Larry

24. If you could go forward in time, how far forward would you go?
Only till March, 2018 when it's time for the cruise

25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
Before 1992 when my Mother was a live
 

No comments:

Post a Comment