Wednesday, September 18, 2013

5000 Question Part Fourty-Nine

PART FOURTY-NINE

Part Fifty
4801. Have you ever been to poetry.com?
No

Have they offered to publish or honor you?
No

Are you aware that this is a scam?
No

4802. Is joy more stressful than stress is joyful?
I do not like stress!

4803. Should history be taught as a series of patriotic myths about heroes or should it be taught accurately and truthfully?
Truthfully

Which way do you feel it is mostly taught?
I want to know if we can prevent the same mistakes twice


4804. What is your personal mythology?
I'm not sure but, there would be Angels in it


4805. Do you practice zen driving (just following someone who looks like they know where they're going and hoping it turns out alright)?
No


4806. If you saw two monkeys getting it on at the zoo and a child asked you, 'What're those monkeys doin' what would you say?
They are playing leap frog



4807. Have you ever felt like you were a part of


one human?  My Husband and I makes One


one animal? No


one consciousness?  No


one singular sensation? Does an orgasm count


one love? My Husband + Me = One love


one life? My Husband + Me = One life

one? My Husband + Me = One

4808. You find a website that will match you up with a lonely soldier who has no family to write to him and you would become his pen pal. Would you participate even if you were personally against the war?
Yes
If yes, would it be hard for you to keep your political opinions out of the letters?
No, cause I don't like to take about politics

4809. What kind of email would you like to get everyday?
E-Mails from friends

4810. If you are in college will you participate in the following web site? http://professorperformance.com/
I'm not in college

4811. Would you ever refer to shakesphere as 'willie the shake'?
No, that makes no sense

4812. When was the last time you talked about your soul?
It's been awhile

4813. Why is the TV show Married By America making a big deal out of how these couples will marry each other 'sight unseen' when no one in the compititon is unattractive?
I don't know, I guess everyone really wants their 15 minutes of fame


4814. You have made a friend on the internet. You talk deeply all the time but have never met or even seen pictures of each other. You finally decide to meet. He or she tells you that he or she will be waiting for you in the air port lobby wearing a black dress/suit and a rose. You give no description of yourself. When you get there you see someone wearing black and a rose but they are very very overweight. Do you go over and tell them who you are anyway?
Yes, Just because he is over weight he could be the nicest, sweetest person ever

4815. Have you ever sent someone from the internet to a place to meet you but you had no intention of showing up?
No

4816. PETA (animal rights activists) started an ad campaign recently showing pictures from concentration camps and comparing the mistreatment and death of animals to the holocaust. Your reaction?
I think it's wrong to compare the two like that. Both are wrong, but they are two different levels

4817. Who do you feel inferior to?
Rich people

Who do you feel superior to?
Stupid people

4819. What do you dislike so much that you could write 4 entries in one day about it?
Friends / Family who talks behind my back and People who is in America that don't speak English

4820. What do you think of notes that have a very good point but are left unsigned?
Get balls and sign your notes

4821. Why do people often say that the Arabs just don't want to farm and industrialize when they invented farming and industry?
They want to have power

Doesn't this show a lack of respect for Arab culture?
No

4822. Why are some people so hell bent on bombing the cradle of civilization?
Too many people pissed them off
Is there some deep subconscious need to destroy it?
Yes

4823. You know that the rising terror alert is all propaganda, right?
Yes

It takes years to plan attacks like Sept. 11, not months or days.


4824. At what age does dying your hair with manic panic become undignified?
I have no idea, I'm 49 and have never dyed my hair, I have earned each and everyone of my grey hairs

4825. What question do you never want someone to ask you?
There are so many....Pick any politic question

4826. What do you think of hot pink hoop earrings?
Very noticeable

4827. What has something for everyone?
Cedar Point

4828. What dish would you bring to a pot luck dinner?
CANDY KIELBASA
3 lb. Kielbasa
1 Jar of Chili Sauce
1 Can Crush Pineapples
1 / 2 Bag of Brown Sugar

Add everything together in a crockpot. Cook on low for 2 to 3 hours. The longer you cook it the tender the kielbasa gets.
If I need it for around noon or so, I would put it on before I go to bed and let it cook all night.

4829. How many people are you friends with that live or have lived in another country?
A few

4830. How much would you bet thet there will NOT be another terrorist attack on America this year?
I hope there's never another terrorist on America

4831. Why do bad things happen to good people?
I wish I knew!!!!


4832. Name a person you seriously dislike because of their actions:
Dana

name a person you seriously like because of their actions:
Diane

Would you rather see a really good thing happen to the person you dislike or a really bad thing happen to the person you like?
I would rather something good happen to the person I like....But if I had to choose from these two something good to the person I dislike. I just hope she learns to be grateful for them.

4833. Do you know someone who has

threatened to commit suicide?
Yes

attempted suicide?
Yes

'successfully' killed themselves?
Yes



4834. Why do you think the world suicide rate is rising?
It's so hard to find a job now a days

4835. A woman from New Zealand has offered to let herself by crucified, literally, by G W Bush in exchange for him not going to war. Furthermore, she says he doesn't have the "courage" to do it. Your reaction?
Neither one must of not been to bright, One person cannot stop a war

4836. Which Mike is more insane, Jackson or Tyson?
Jackson

4837. "It's not my business to inject myself into human wars." -- PETA President Ingrid Newkirk, telling The Washington Post why she asked Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat to ensure no more donkeys were used in attacks against Israelis, but would not ask him to intervene for people. Your reaction?
I really don't understand what was going on.....I think PETA just likes to show up at the wrong time

4838. Is today an easy day for you?
It's not to bad of a day ~~ Cleanning

4839. Tyler Dirden says 'Let me never be complete.'

Tyler Dirden says, 'May I never be content.'

Do you agree?
I think we seek both so if you stop seeking either one you have given up on life

4840. What movie did you have to turn away from in horror, disgust, or fear?
I honestly can't think of any...I love HORROR movies!!

4841. What does KMFDM stand for?
Keine Mehrheit Fur Die Mitlied, which translates to "No pity for the majority". {Thanks Yahoo}

4842. Have you ever met anyone that you can't help being fond of because they remind you of yourself?
No

4843. If you met yourself 8 years ago would you more likely beat yourself up or give yourself a hug?
Give my self a hug

4844. Do you have a nervous laugh?
I don't think so

4845. What's your favorite milkshake flavor?
Chocolate

4846. How long, at the very least, should two people be in a relationship before marriage?
It depends on the age and how mature the two people are

4847. How many years can two people be in a relationship without marrying before you start wondering when they are getting married and why they haven't married already?
A few years I guess unless they have children between them before that

4848. What challenges you?
My husband

4849. What irritates you?
LOTS

4850. What bores you?
Being home alone sometimes

4851. Have you paid your parents back for raising you?
I have helped them both out in the past, does that count?!

4852. In America public schools are funded with the property taxes from the houses within the school district. Imagine you live in a wealthy area with very good public schools. How would you feel about students from a less wealthy area being bussed into your school district at no extra charge to their parents?
I think as long as they keep their grades up and get to school like they are suppose to there is nothing wrong going to school in a different district.....Someone is paying for them......I have no children and I paid school taxes ever since I started working....

4853. Should a child's education really depend on how much money their parent's have?
No, but the parents should be involved in time wise

4854. Would you only feel required to help your own kids get a good education?
No, I would help their friends or anyone who may need help

4855. Would it benefit you personally if all children had access to a good education?
No

Would your streets be safer?
Possible

Would there be less drugs and violence?
No

Would there be more innovation at jobs?
I'm not sure....There are just some kids who are not good at school; they are just better at work. There are some people including kids that just don't want to work.

4856. Andrew J. O'Conner, a former public defender from Santa Fe, was arrested in a public library and interrogated by Secret Service agents for five hours on February 13th. His crime? He said "Bush is out of control" on an internet chat room, and was arrested for threatening the President. Your thoughts?
I think that, from the way it sounds, he was arrested for simply his opinion, but I wasn't there; he could have been acting hostile. If he was calm and simply stated what he felt, then it was wrong
 
This is not about some fool of a Secret Service agent jumping the gun on an innocuous online comment. This is a failure from the top down, an empowerment - by the man charged with defending our constitution - of lesser jackasses with large badges who do not understand nor care for the importance of their positions. This is about failed leadership, and the despoiling of everything that makes this place precious and unique and sacred. In other words, Bush is out of control.

- William Rivers Pitt


4857. Let's play a drinking game where we drink everytime Bush says 'axis of evil' or 'evil doers' or 'weapons of mass destruction'. How many times do you imagine you would have to drink in one hour?
We would have been drunk for eight years

4858. Do vegans really live longer than meat eaters?
I don't believe so

Do they smell better?
I'm sure their are web pages that says they do

4859. Do you want a lover you don't have to love?
Nope

4860. Do you believe that anyone can get ahead and if they don't it's because they are lazy and not trying hard enough?
There are other factors that can work for or against them......evil co-workers, illness, good or bad luck

4861. Do you forget to look at the different opportunities available to different people?
I look at opportunities for myself and people around me

4862. Do you often look at a subject without looking at why it is the way it is?
No, I'm always asking "Why"; It's my favorite question

4863. Do you read any fan fiction?
No

write any?
No

4864. What did you think of the English patient?
Never seen it

4865. Why do you think third world nations are so poor?
Because they don't use birth control

4866. Have you ever created your own 'what ___ are you' quiz?
No

If you did make one what would it be about?
Probable "My Favorite ?????"


4867. What do you think of the Dixie Chicks?
I like a few of their songs

4868. Are you looking for love?
Nope, I found my love in 2003

In all the worng places?
Years ago before I found it I was

4869. What do you feel like complaining about?
Let me think about it, I'm sure there is something....HAHA

4870. What do you feel like celebrating?
My 6 pound weight loss that I had last Sunday

4871. Can a person speak out against their government and still support their country?
Yes, especially if the government is corrupted and power hungry and don't know how to spend money

4872. Do you believe your government has a file on you somewhere?
I believe so, Years ago my sisters brother John was a pilot for the president and my mother had to fill out papers about herself, my dad, brother & me cause she was the mother of John's sister and they did checks

What kind of stuff do you suppose is in it?
Everything

4873. Do you own a $2 bill?
I have 57 of them

Is it lucky?
I wish they was

4874. Would you rather date someone 3 feet tall or 9 feet tall?
9, I want someone taller than me...so I don't need a stool to reach in the cupboards

4875. What do you think of Americans calling fries and toast fried in egg batter Freedom Fries and Freedom Toast instead of French Fries and French toast?
Why change the names after all these years

4876. Would you rather have a child that is more confident or more curious?
I would love just to be able to have a child

4877. If you were going to write a bedtime story for someone you loved what would it be about?
With JR, it would be about a warrior mage that had pet eagles

4878. What is your element?
Fire

4879. When are you at a loss for words?
When I am shocked

4880. What gets you through the night?
Vegetables and Fruits

4881. What is the worst time to be alone?
When someone you love dies

4882. When are you the most emotionally vulnerable?
When someone I love dies

4883. How would you tell your friend his fly was open in public?
I would ask him "What was you doing?!"

4884. Does a good friend tell you you've got something in your teeth or pretend not to notice it?
They would tell me

4885. If you were describing the following bands to someone who never heard of them, what other band would you say they sounded like?

Cold Play:Mellow

Ever Clear: Edgy

The Velvet Underground: Country

The Flaming Lips: Country

Rush: Punk

Blur: Pop

AFI:Heavy

Silver Chair: Heavy & Deep


4886. Do you have a good luck charm?
Not that I know of

4887. What is the essence of You?
Life, Hope

4888. A word to the wise:
Don't piss me off

4889. Do you photograph well?
No

4890. Is it a great day to be alive?
Yes it is

4891. What would you consider to be better than sex?
Hot Wings would be close

4892. Some people are just so..
To IRRITATING!

4893. What evil is necessary?
I don't know, I'm sure there is something to keep balance to the world

4894. What would you do anything for?
For my husband, Stepchildren and grandchildren

4895. Do famous people have the same right to speak their political veiws as regular people?
I think everyone should have the right to state their opinion

4896. Are your best years gone by?
I don't think so

4897. Are you ordinary?
I'm far from being ordinary

4898. What are you recovering from?
Being hungry 

4899. Did Gilligan ever get off that island?
Not on the tv show but in the movie "Rescue From Gilligan's Island" they all got off

4900. What do you think people think when they first meet you?
It depends on want kind of mood I'm in at the time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment