Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday Stealing: The Icebreaker Questions

January 21, 2017


Welcome back to Sunday Stealing


 

1. Are you loud, outgoing or shy?
I have been shy all my life

2. What’s coming up where you’ll see an old friend?
A lunch next week with some classmates
 
3. Are you easy to get along with?Yes, At least I think so


4. Have you ever given up on someone, but then gone back to t
No

5. Who was the last person that you had a deep conversation with?
My Husband

6. Are you okay with being in a big crowd?
It depends who all is in the crowd

7. Do you believe in luck and/or miracles?
I believe in both

8. What good thing happened during the summer? (It’s good to think about summer when you are freezing your butt off in January.)
My Husband & I moved back to PA from Ohio.

9. Do you think there is life on other planets?
Yes

10. Who was your first crush on?
The only really crush I had was on John C

11. What are your bad habits?
My Mouth ~ I speak before I think

12. What’s your favorite part of your daily routine?
Straightening up done & laundry done first thing in the morning
 
13. Other than your significant other, who are you most comfortable with?
My family
 
14. Has an ex ever told you that they regret breaking up?
Started to but I didn't want to hear it

15. Why should your celebrity crush drop everything to be with you?
Because after my husband passes away {Not for a long time yet} WWE The Undertaker is going to be my next husband, He just doesn't know it yet. HAHA

16. What would be the hardest to give up and why? Books. TV. Music.
TV, I couldn't miss my wrestling

17. Do you believe in second chances?
Yes
 
18. What would like to do next in your life?
A Witch

19. What’s the meanest thing that anyone has ever said to you?
Your Mother is better off dead

20. What’s the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to you?
You did a great job taking care of your Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment