Monday, June 17, 2013

June ~ 30 Day Blog Challenge:Day 17

JUNE ~ 30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE

I’m joining Katie at So, Funny Story... this month for her 30 Day Blog Challenge.

You can join this challenge too! Visit Katie’s blog here and see the details, including all 30 prompts for the month.  It looks like a fun challenge.


                   DAY 17: WHAT ARE YOU REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO?


LOOKING FOFARWD TO ~~~



** Next month {July} to visit with my Aunt JoAnn ~~ She's coming in to Ohio to visit her daughter, son and myself. I haven't seen my Aunt since September  2012.
It's so funny the day we moved here to Ohio  from PA October 13,2012 my Aunt moved from Ohio to PA.

** The first week of September for my husband to take vacation, hopefully our plans goes as planed to go into PA...9 days we will be able to have time to spend time with family and friends.

** Spending the rest of my life with the Love Of My Life JR


No comments:

Post a Comment