Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sunday Stealing: The High School Questions

June 11, 2017

The High School Questions

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog
authored by Bud Weiser. 



 Sunday Stealing: The High School Questions
 
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
JR & I went to the same High School, I was in 10th & he was in 12th. Though I was to shy to talk to him when we was in School

 3. Did you car pool to school?
No, I walked or took the bus

 4. What kind of car did you have?
Didn't drive then

5. What kind of car do you have now?
2013 Kia, Though I don't drive now because of my seizures

6. Its Friday night...where are you now?
Either at home or at the durby's

7. It is Friday night...where were you then?
The Football game

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Short order cook at the YMCA for the railroaders

9. What kind of job do you do now?
I don't ~ Haven't worked since 2017

10. Were you a party animal?
Not at all

11. Were you considered a flirt?
Nope

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Nope

13. Were you a nerd?
Not really

14. Did you get suspended from school?
Never

15. Can you sing the fight song?
Yes

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?
My 11th Grade Math Teacher Mr. D

17. Where did you sit during lunch?
At the first table when you walked in the lunch room when I ate on Fridays ~ I usually never ate school lunches just drank Chocolate milk & stood in the hall way with friends

18. What was your school's full name?
Connellsville Sr. High School

19. Where did you party the most?
Never went out partying

20. What was your school mascot?
Falcon

21. Would you do it again?
Do

22. Did you have fun at Prom?
I didn't go to the Proms

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
See above

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
I was thinking about but, now I have plans going to Canada in September when the 35 th reunion is going to be

 25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Yes, Some

 26. What are/were your school's colors? 
Blue & White

No comments:

Post a Comment